Being a Vegan- 1st Week

ENG
I'm a vegetarian (completely vegetarian, I don't eat dairy products and eggs too) since this Monday and I wanna talk about my experience. and what I think were the pros and cons.
I turned vegetarian for the reasons that I addressed last post (https://viewwithmy-eyes.blogspot.com/2017/01/factory-farming-slaughter-pain-animals-environment-health-vegetarianism.html) and I don't think it is or will be that hard to keep going, I have to reming myself why I do it!

The Pros:

  • I don't feel bad because I don't imagine the suffering of the animals being created for food;
  • I'm not contributing to the Animal Industry;
  • I'm saving water by not eating meat;
  • I ingest more fiber;
  • I have to get better at cooking to be able to cook vegetarian dishes;
  • I created a new blog to keep me going (https://vforvegan97.blogspot.com/p/so-first-i-wanna-say-that-all-my-life.html).
The Cons:
  • I have to take a B12 supplement;
  • My dad doesn't cook my food anymore for me so I have a bit more work;
  • It is a bit harder to go out with friends to eat;
  • There is less variety of foods;
  • People always question my decision;
  • People that are eating a omnivore diet sometimes look at you afraid of being judged;

So, has you see there are pros and cons and it is up to me or you to decide which ones are more important!




PT
Eu sou vegetariano (completamente vegetariano, nem ovos ou leite) desde esta segunda-feira e quero falar da minha experiência, e o que eu acho dos prós e contras.
Eu tornei-me vegetariano pelas razões das quais eu falei no último post (https://viewwithmy-eyes.blogspot.com/2017/01/factory-farming-slaughter-pain-animals-environment-health-vegetarianism.html) e não acho que seja ou vá ser difícil continuar. Tenho que me lembrar  do porquê de me ter tornado!

Os Pros:
  • Já não me sinto mal por comer animais e imaginar o sofrimento por que passaram;
  • Não estou a contribuir para a Indústria Animal;
  • Estou a poupar água não comendo carne;
  • Ingiro mais fibra;
  • Tenho que cozinhar melhor porque tive de aprender a cozinhar pratos vegetarianos;
  • Criei um novo blog para me motivar a continuar (https://vforvegan97.blogspot.com/p/so-first-i-wanna-say-that-all-my-life.html);
Os Contras:
  • Tenho que tomar suplementos de vitamina B12;
  • Tenho mais trabalho a cozinhar porque o meu pai já não cozinha para mim;
  • É mais difícil sair com os amigos para comer;
  • Há menos variedade de alimentos;
  • As pessoas questionam sempre esta decisão;
  • Elas sentem-se julgadas quando estão a comer ao pé de mim.
Pronto, como vês existem prós e contras e cabe-te a ti decidir quais achas mais importantes!

No comments:

Post a Comment